You keep your passport for 10 years, and sometimes the photos are just horrendous! The US Passport requirements are strict, so there's not a whole lot I can do creatively, but I CAN make you look as good as possible given the constraints. We'll have a quick 5-10 minute photo session, and together we'll look at a series of images on my computer and you'll get to choose your favorite.
Alternatively, you may schedule a personal branding session or heirloom portrait session and I can include a passport photo with that package. Contact me to schedule a free consultation to discuss the options!
Weekdays only from 9:30AM - 2:30PM - $125
Session fee includes:
- 5-10 minute photo session
- Choice of 1-2 images (out of 10-20 shots taken)
- Digital files via DropBox download
Optional add ons:
- Professional prints mailed to you in 2-5 days - $25
- Professional hair available for $70.
- Professional makeup available for $50
How will I help you look your best?
- I will show you a simple posing trick to help slim your face
- I will guide you to positioning your head at the best angle (that still meets guidelines).
- I will make sure the lighting is flat with minimal shadows and no shiny spots
What can't I do for passport photos?
- I know dozens of beautiful poses to slim and flatter every body shape, but unfortunately a passport photo must be taken straight on with a specific crop.
- Per US Passport office guidelines, I am not allowed to retouch the photos in any ways that alter your appearance. In a typical portrait session I would use photoshop tricks and retouching to minimize wrinkles, accentuate eyes, etc; I may not do that for passport photos.
- No fancy backgrounds! A white or off-white background is required.
- No artistic lighting.