Are you planning a family reunion, a big playdate, or just looking for a reason to get a bunch of friends or loved ones together? You can have Aliza Schlabach come to your event and run photography mini sessions at no cost to you. And bonus... the host gets a FREE photo session!
Photographers sometimes host back-to-back mini sessions a couple times per year to keep costs down for clients and profits reasonable for themselves. But now YOU can choose to host a PRIVATE event where the photographer comes to you.
Maybe you are planning an event where your friends, family, clients, or associates might also be interested in getting photos taken. Pictures of your children at a big playdate or mom's meetup. Individual family photos at a reunion or BBQ. Headshots at a networking event.
Or perhaps you've hosted or been to a tupperware party, jewelry party, etc? Now there's another fun and economical reason to get friends or family together: private mini photo session parties.
- I set up an info page just for your event with details and available time slots.
- Twenty minute photo sessions are scheduled every half hour.
- A minimum of 4 sessions and a maximum of 8 sessions may be scheduled.
- Event host receives choice of free mini photo session at event or $50 credit towards a future session.
- Sessions are scheduled directly with me (no added work for the host).
Mini photo sessions are only $65* and include:
- Online gallery of 12-20+ softly edited, watermarked images from which to choose
- Hand-editing of the images you choose
- 3 high resolution digital images, delivered via digital download, including print and sharing rights
- Session includes up to 4 people and/or pets. $15 for each additional person or pet (6 maximum)
Optional mini session add-ons:
- Additional digital images: $20 each
- Clients may purchase their entire digital gallery (all hand-edited) for an additional $135
- USB thumb drive mailed to client: $25
Optional event add-ons:
- Group photos for entire event (contact me to discuss)
- 1-2 hours of event photography ($135 per hour)
Have questions or ready to set up your event?
* Plus 6% PA sales tax. Session fee is due at time of booking to reserve a time slot, is non-refundable (unless event is canceled or postponed due to inclement weather) and includes a discount for signing a model release, which allows me to use the images in my online portfolio and social media. If client wishes to keep their session private, the non-discounted session fee is $100.